Terms of Service
Last Updated: January 1, 2018
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY
You shall not:
1. provide any false personal information to WebeCreator (including a false Username) or create any account for anyone other than yourself without such person's permission;
2. use a Username that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person;
3. use a Username or WebeCreator account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or
4. use a Username that is a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar, obscene or otherwise unlawful.
WebeCreator reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a Username in its sole discretion. You are solely responsible and liable for activity that occurs on your account and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your WebeCreator password. You shall never use another user's account without such other user's prior express permission. You will immediately notify WebeCreator in writing of any unauthorized use of your account, or other account related security breach of which you are aware.
5. WEBECREATOR CONTENT
The Service contains Content specifically provided by WebeCreator or its partners and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws, as applicable. You shall abide by and maintain all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Service.
6. USER SUBMISSIONS
We may use your User Submissions in a number of different ways in connection with the Site, Service and WebeCreator’s business as WebeCreator may determine in its sole discretion, including but not limited to, publicly displaying it, reformatting it, incorporating it into marketing materials, advertisements and other works, creating derivative works from it, promoting it, distributing it, and allowing other users to do the same in connection with their own websites, media platforms, and applications (“Third Party Media”). By submitting User Submissions on the Site or otherwise through the Service, you hereby do and shall grant WebeCreator a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, and otherwise fully exploit the User Submissions in connection with the Site, the Service and WebeCreator's (and its successors and assigns') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) or the Service in any media formats and through any media channels (including, without limitation, third party websites and feeds). You also hereby do and shall grant each user of the Site and/or the Service, including Third Party Media, a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Site and the Service, and to use, edit, modify, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display and perform such User Submissions in connection with their use of the Site, Service and Third Party Media. For clarity, the foregoing license grant to WebeCreator does not affect your other ownership or license rights in your User Submission(s), including the right to grant additional licenses to the material in your User Submission(s), unless otherwise agreed in writing with WebeCreator.
You represent and warrant that you have all rights to grant such license to us without infringement or violation of any third party rights, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
You understand that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through the Site is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated; that WebeCreator will not be liable for any errors or omissions in any Content; and that WebeCreator cannot guarantee the identity of any other users with whom you may interact in the course of using the Service.
When you delete your User Submissions, they will be removed from the Service. However, you understand that any removed User Submissions may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but following removal will not be shared with others) or may remain with users who have previously accessed or downloaded your User Submissions.
7. RULES AND CONDUCT
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) either (a)take any action or (b)upload, download, post, submit or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content on or through the Service, including without limitation any User Submission, that:
1. infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any other person or entity or violates any law or contractual duty;
2. you know is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
3. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, offensive, profane, contains or depicts nudity, contains or depicts sexual activity, promotes bigotry, discrimination or violence, or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by WebeCreator in its sole discretion;
4. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail ("spamming");
5. other than appropriate use of an Add-to Link, involves commercial activities (whether or not for profit) and/or sales without WebeCreator's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
6. contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files, worms, logic bombs or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, disable, damage, limit or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information of WebeCreator or any third party;
7. impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of WebeCreator;
8. includes anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
If the User Submission includes a photograph, WebeCreator's policy will apply. WebeCreator has a zero-tolerance policy against child pornography, and will terminate and report to the appropriate authorities any user who publishes or distributes child pornography.
You shall not (directly or indirectly):
1. take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by WebeCreator in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on WebeCreator's (or its third party providers') infrastructure;
2. interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
3. bypass any measures WebeCreator may use to prevent or restrict access to the Service (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Service);
4. run any form of auto-responder or "spam" on the Service;
5. use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl" or "spider" any page of the Site;
6. harvest or scrape any Content from the Service;
7. modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, republish, repurpose, sell, trade, or in any way exploit the Service or Site Content (other than your User Submissions), except as expressly authorized by WebeCreator;
8. decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Service (including without limitation any application or widget), except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction;
9. copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any of the rights that you receive hereunder;
10. otherwise take any action in violation of WebeCreator's guidelines and policies.
8. SPECIAL TERMS FOR 'ADD-TO-WEBECREATOR' LINK
If you include WebeCreator's 'Add-to-WebeCreator' Link ("Add-to Link") on your website, the following additional terms apply to you:
2. Your license is subject to the following restrictions on use:
(a) you may not use the Add-to Link to facilitate your sale of access to the Service or any information therein without WebeCreator's prior written approval;
(b) you may not obscure or disable any element of the Add-to Link;
(c) your website title and other trademarks and logos must appear at least as prominent as WebeCreator's trademarks and logos in the Add-to Link;
(d) you may not display the Add-to Link in any manner that implies partnership with, affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by WebeCreator;
(e) you may not display the Add-to Link on any site that disparages WebeCreator or its products or services, infringes any WebeCreator's intellectual property or other rights, or violates any applicable law;
(g) you may not display the Add-to Link in a manner that does not permit successful linking to, redirection to the Service; and
(h) you may not insert any intermediate page, splash page or other content between the Add-to Link and the Service.
9. SPECIAL TERMS FOR WEBPOSTS
If you have a "storefront" on the Service, you also agree to the following:
1. Pages are special profiles that may only be used to promote a business or other commercial, political, or charitable organization or endeavour (including non-profit organizations, political campaigns, bands, and celebrities).
2. You may only administer a Page if you are an authorized representative of the subject of the Page.
3. All Content posted on the Pages will be made available to all users of the Services.
4. You may not display any Content on your Page that is an ad or could be construed as an ad.
6. Your Page will not be used primarily or substantially to promote or advertise alcohol or tobacco products, firearms, or other products or services that may not be lawfully purchased or used by minors.
7. You will not direct your Page, or any Content on your Page, to children under the age of 13.
9. You will not use deceptive practices to get users to "like" your Page.
11. A user can download the 'Merchant Updates' from the webposts as a SMS or email to his own mobile number of email id . The merchant should not use this for spamming users.
12. We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
10. THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may permit you to link to other websites, services or resources on the Internet, and other websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. These other websites are not under WebeCreator's control, and you acknowledge that WebeCreator is not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such websites or resources. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by WebeCreator or any association with its operators. You further acknowledge and agree that WebeCreator shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such website or resource.
In case you have any issues with the product, the same should be reported during the demo period during business hours. No refund requests will be entertained after moving to a paid subscription and invoice being sent. Customer support will be available for the duration of the subscription of the paid product.
Any product of WebeCreator does not guarantee:
1. A specific amount of business.
2. A specific position on any search engines in a specific amount of time.
WebeCreator is a marketing tool that helps your business get discovered online on search engines and get more business. It does not guarantee a specific search engine position or amount of business.
12. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
Save to the extent required by law, WebeCreator has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that WebeCreator has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what Content you access via the Service; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content.
You release WebeCreator from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Service. The Service may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. WebeCreator makes no representations concerning any Content contained in or accessed through the Service, and WebeCreator will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Service.
You release us from all liability relating to your connections and relationships with other users. You understand that we do not, in any way, screen users, nor do we inquire into the backgrounds of users or attempt to verify their backgrounds or statements. We make no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users or the veracity of any information users provide. In no event shall we be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and any damages resulting in any way from communications or meetings with users or persons you may otherwise meet through the Services. As such, you agree to take reasonable precautions and exercise the utmost personal care in all interactions with any individual you come into contact with through the Services, particularly if you decide to meet such individuals in person. For example, you should not, under any circumstances, provide your financial information (e.g., credit card or bank account numbers) to other individuals.
THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED, SAVE TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW.
WEBECREATOR, AND ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS, PARTNERS AND CONTENT PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, SERVICE, CONTENT AND ADD-TO LINK IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME STATES / COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ALL LIABILITY OF WEBECREATOR, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HOWSOEVER ARISING FOR ANY LOSS SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SAVE THAT, IF A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION DETERMINES THAT LIABILITY OF WEBECREATOR, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS (AS APPLICABLE) HAS ARISEN, THE TOTAL OF SUCH LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED IN AGGREGATE TO ONE THOUSAND RUPEES (INR 1000).
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WEBECREATOR, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY OR OTHERWISE (AND WHETHER OR NOT WEBECREATOR, ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR CONTENT PROVIDERS HAD PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, SERVICE, CONTENT, USER SUBMISSIONS OR ADD-TO LINK FOR:
1. INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES;
2. LOSS OF ACTUAL OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS;
3. LOSS OF REVENUE;
4. LOSS OF GOODWILL;
5. LOSS OF DATA;
6. LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
7. WASTED EXPENDITURE; OR
8. COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES.
1. DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING AS A RESULT OF OUR OR YOUR NEGLIGENCE (AS APPLICABLE);
2. FRAUD (INCLUDING FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION), THEFT OR OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY; OR
3. ANY BREACH OF ANY OBLIGATIONS IMPLIED BY SECTION 12 OF THE SALE OF GOODS ACT 1979 OR SECTION 2 OF THE SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES ACT 1982.
15. GOVERNING LAW
16. INTEGRATION AND SEVERABILITY
17. Cancellation and Refund Policy
As we explain in this paragraph, No refund requests will be entertained after purchasing a paid subscription and the invoice being sent. Customer support will be available for the duration of the subscription of the paid product to assist you with any problems.. The only way to cancel your account is by submitting a ticket at WebeCreator.com with a valid detailed reason as to why you are cancelling your service. We are the sole arbiter as to if your reason is a valid reason and if all possible steps were taken on your side and on ours to correct the situation causing the interest to cancel. Please Note that you cannot request and\or receive a refund in case if you have misunderstood a feature that is displayed on our website. It is your sole responsibility to clarify and confirm with us before you make a purchase. All Refunds are subject to verification process by our billing department and will take up to 30 days for return of payment.
THERE IS NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF ANYONE VIOLATES OUR "ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY". ALSO PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR: Any Setup Fees, Any Bank Transfer Charges, Domain Name Renewal/Registration/Transfer, Months Used In Contract, Shared Hosting Renewals, Bulk SMS , Bulk Mail , Voice Call & SSL Certificates .
However, in accordance with our Money Back Guarantee the minimum usage deduction for any product is one month and if paid monthly the cancellation request has to be made within 48hours of payment and a full refund will be processed only for the current paid month. If we register a domain name for you as part of your hosting package with us, and you decide that you want to cancel your account during the first 2 days, then we will deduct the cost of the domain name from the money we refund you. The charge for domain name renewal/registration/transfer is non-refundable as you own the domain name for the paid term. Please understand that this is not simply because we refuse to issue a refund. Domain name renewal/registration/transfer is irreversible, making any money paid for the domain name non-refundable.
The refund will exclude 'Account Setup Fee' and number of months used in your contract. If you cancel your account after the money-back period, or after your account is renewed then unfortunately we will not be able to issue any refunds. WebeCreator also reserves the right to cancel your account any time with no-money-back, should an event occur in which proper evidence exists that a customer was exceptionally arrogant, rude or vulgar in communications with our staff.
You may contact WebeCreator at the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org